- The objectives of AHDC are to:
- 1. Carry out activities and programs that will promote human development,
- 2. Carry out activities to promote good governance and rural community development,
- 3. Promote attainment of the rights of women, children, people living with disability and other vulnerable groups,
- 4. Promote sustainable development in communities through modeling service delivery and
- 5. Create awareness and assist people on health(including HIV/AIDS) and environmental problems that may impede human development.
- Hard work
Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Miss Mercy Elijah Atat emerges winner for Ambassador 2ENDING VAWAGs Nigeria – A quest for Social Justice. Miss Mercy Elijah Atat was among 11 contestant from 11 state of the federation...
African Human Development Centre (AHDC) officially handed over a completed 3 classroom block, chairs and tables to Apostolic Central Primary school Iwo Etor community...